lunes, febrero 11, 2008

momentos de climax...




Lee. Ann, there's something I have to tell you, and I have to tell you now. I love you. I'm in love with you... and the world seems less terrible because you exist... i feel like i wanna be with you for the rest of my life, and all that, the palpitations, and the nerves, and the pain, and the happiness, and the fear. i wanna touch you all the time, i wanna take care of you, and your girls, and even find your husband a decent job and get you a house...
that doesn't have wheels...

Ann. Careful, that sounds like a classic case of falling in love...

Lee. I'm in love, i´m classically in love, with the classic husband who's gonna be here in a minute, and the classic depresion that sets in every time you go off with him, and the crying, and the tears and everything...

Ann. I'll go...

Lee. Though I don't want to see you driving off with some guy, you know? some one you don't know, so, i'll be watching... unless of course it's your husband...

Coixet's My life without me.

No hay comentarios: